We pride ourselves on the high quality of work we produce for our clients, but more
importantly we are proud to say that our team is world class.
Working for Bridgenet will give the right person the opportunity to be part of an
award winning, experienced, close team with one common goal…. to produce the best
digital output possible.
Our clients are very often high-profile household brand names who expect the very best
from us, and we never disappoint.
We are looking for a web developer who is focused, keen and able to work on multiple
projects at the same time. A self-motivator who can work alone but also a team player
who will at times be part of a team of six or more, either way it will be expected that
you take ownership of your own workload and deadlines.
Maybe you will have skills that will help us move into new areas and industries?.
We are always willing to examine all possibilities; more importantly you will be
passionate about what you do and enjoy getting up in the morning knowing that the day
ahead promises to be full on and full of possibilities.
Your strongest skills will include most or all of:
- Experience of PHP incl OOP
- Experience of PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
- Secure coding practices for common attacks (XSS, SQL injection, etc)
We’ll really like to meet you if you also have experience of:
- Reference Letter from previous jobs
- Version control systems, especially Git
- Cloud computing services (AWS, Azure)
- CMS development
- Testing and CI tools (PHPUnit, Behat, Jenkins, Circle CI, Gitlab)
- Linux administration and bash scripting
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and qualifications
- Performance related bonuses
- Cooperative work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Company activities like summer ‘fun’ weekend away and legendary Christmas party.
- Many more to discover if you join us !!
Sound of intrest?
Drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can set up an informal chat.